(ATLANTA, GA - 1/13/20) Please join CAIR Georgia for it its fourth annual fundraising banquet, which we plan to hold on Saturday, February 15, 2020 at the Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel, God willing. Buy a discounted ticket, reserve a table, or sponsor the event today!
In addition to our keynote speakers Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, Imam Suhaib Webb and Abrar Omeish, we plan to bid farewell to our outgoing Executive Director Edward Ahmed Mitchell before publicly announcing and introducing his successor for the first time, God willing.
Please join us on Feb. 15th to celebrate the work CAIR Georgia has accomplished since 2016, and to help us protect the Georgia Muslim community long beyond 2020. To secure your spot at the gala, you can...
- Buy an Early Bird Ticket: an individual early bird tickets costs $65 per adult, which covers a three-course halal meal. Prices set to increase again to $75 on Jan. 15th, iA.
- Sponsor the Event: your mosque, business or organization can choose from a variety of options to sponsor the event.
- Bronze Sponsorship Package - Families, Nonprofits & Houses of Worship ($1,000): sponsor receives a 10-seat table with a name of your choosing, a mention during the program, and a listing in the banquet booklet's list of Bronze sponsors.
- Bronze Sponsorship Package - Businesses & Law Firms ($1,500): sponsor receives a 10-seat table, a half page advertisement in the banquet booklet, a mention during the program, and a spot in the booklet’s list of Bronze sponsors.
- Platinum Sponsorship Package - All ($2,500): sponsor receives a 10-seat table, a full page ad in the booklet, a spot in the booklet’s list of Platinum sponsors, a mention during the program, and a booth outside dining hall for your business.
- Gold Sponsorship Package - All ($5,000): sponsor receives a 10 seat-table, a full page ad in the banquet booklet, a spot in the booklet’s list of Gold sponsors, a mention during the program, and a booth outside the dining hall. In addition, for one year iA, the sponsoring corporation would appear on our website’s Referral List so that Georgians who contact us for assistance that we do not provide—such as family, personal injury, criminal law, etc—can reach out to you instead.
We plan to host this special dinner starting at 6:00 pm at the Renaissance Atlanta Hotel, on Saturday, Feb. 15, 2020, insha Allah. Join us to support CAIR Georgia, the only Muslim civil rights organization dedicated to fighting anti-Muslim discrimination in Georgia.